The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
1/3/01 - bug or just me? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm using builds of Omnifocus that are no more than 2 or 3 days old. Last week, I noticed that a lot of my tasks had start dates of 1/3/01, which I'm pretty sure I didn't key in. I made all those null values.

This week, I noticed that it happened again. Has this happened to anyone else? I wasn't observant enough to report it as a bug...
 
I've had this happen too. Haven't pinned it down yet, but I'm guessing that new builds opening older databases aren't reading the dates right, and so assign a task for this coming Wednesday to the first Wednesday in 2001, or something like that.
If you notice it happening again (dates set now changed by a future build), please let us know.
 
...not just me. Since I posted, it's been repeated, but not on every post. I'll try to narrow this puppy down...
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.