The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Spotlight search inside outline. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any reason why spotlight will not find a word in a document added to OO outline?

I have added a pdf document to an outline and Spotlight doesnt find the item even though it will find the same item in the same document when it sits outside OO.

I created a brand new text document and added to OO and again it wouldnt find the item in the document in OO.

I have reindexed Spotlight without luck.

Any ideas?

As far as I know, spotlight can't do this. It's only able to search the main document, not any attachments. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Derek M.
Support Ninja
The Omni Group