The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Bonjour sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unable to sync database with server (bonjour) [SOLVED (& Feat. Req. Added)] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi whshep, thanks for the tip but I have heard of this happening and believe me, I've been pushing retry more than just once. Like 8 - 10 times with no success. Recently however the problem seems to have sorted itself out. I can't be sure but I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that I recently did a software reset on the iPhone. Before that iPhone apps would automatically log out/switch themselves off whenever the iPhone went to sleep. My iPhone had been doing this from new so I had no idea it wasn't normal. I think this behaviour was caused by me never switching the iPhone off. Anyway, whatever, sync is now working, at least for the moment. Thanks to all for their input.