The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How can you "drop" (abandon) an action? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a project with several actions.

I have a couple of actions that I want to "drop".

I want to keep the actions in the project to document that they were once considered.

I don't want to mark them as complete, because they weren't.

You can "drop" a project, but not an action.

Is there something I am overlooking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelande View Post
I have a project with several actions.

I have a couple of actions that I want to "drop".

I want to keep the actions in the project to document that they were once considered.

I don't want to mark them as complete, because they weren't.

You can "drop" a project, but not an action.

Is there something I am overlooking?
Isn't that part of the big 2.0 thing? Same status applicable to all objects (e.g. we'll be able to put folders on hold)?

I don't know - is there a 2.0 roadmap somewhere?

I haven't seen anything official from Omni on the 2.0 feature list.

If it exists, could you point me to it?