The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

dmg password not working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'd try to download it again. Very strange.

You are not using a keyboard layout with z, w and y changed?

I'm using the US keyboard.

don't include the " 's

I tried it with and without spaces, no "" and no ' I'm using US keyboard layout and copy and paste doesn't work for passwords for dmgs.

Anyway the most recent and the previous dmg won't accept the password. I'm on OS X 10.4.6 ppc.

Could someone PM me the password for the DMG. My niece got to my laptop and did some bad things and I lost the 5.5 SP. Thanks

Try downloading the image again, and type the password WITH spaces, without quotes.

Layla,

the problem isn't that I'm putting in the wrogn passsword the problem is that I don't know the password anymore. I had it when I first got the sneaky peak but I since had to redl it and the PW is no longer posted... :(

But thanks for the tip. I'll remember that when I get the PW

We'll always make sure the password is posted. Currently in can be found in a sticky thread at the top of this forum:

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=238

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb
We'll always make sure the password is posted. Currently in can be found in a sticky thread at the top of this forum:

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=238
Thanks, I guess I glanced at the release notes too quickly and it passed me by.

Hi:

Password entry problems for me too. Tried copy & paste and all other suggestions-not working. Thanks.