The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Style preferences: "Rounded" grayed out? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'll admit that this isn't exactly the most urgent question, but I am working on creating a new theme, and I am having a hard time understanding why the "Rounded" option next to "Background Color" is perpetually grayed out and unclickable.

When going down the list of options in the table on the left side of the Style Preferences window, the only item for which Rounded is available is the "Projects" item under Main Outline. I'd like to have several other fields rounded in my theme (especially the Notes box), but Rounded is grayed out for everything else.

Any ideas?

Thanks!