The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Any plans for a web based application to support iPhone? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is not an official response, but I don't think we're ready to commit to a static file format at this point - publishing the format either ties our hands with respect to making changes or encourages others to do a lot of work that we might invalidate with one of our changes. The more mature the application gets, the easier this would become (probably).

If it's something that's important to you, please send feedback (ideally via the Send Feedback item in the Help menu) to help us better gauge demand as we set future priorities. There may be ways that we can accommodate certain needs, or maybe there will be such demand as to raise the priority of this.