The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

omnifocus doesn't come up in the app store when I type in gtd Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was goofing around on my phone and typed gtd into the app store and omnifocus didn't come up. I'd add a keyword or something so when folk go to the app store looking for a "gtd app" omnifocus at least comes up. Great app.

I can confirm this as it doesn't get listed in the top 50+ apps found by searching for gtd for me either (and therefore, doesn't get listed). Funnily enough, neither does Things which is ironic given both OmniFocus and Things status as the two best GTD apps available ...

Good catch, guys - I'll check with folks to see if this is an oversight or whether we deliberately left that out for one reason or another.