The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

always having to resize windows Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Every window that OW opens I have to resize. This is something I hate to do for every single window.
Is there not a way to make it stay the size I want it to be. I do not mind so much scrolling up and down but I am tired of scrolling up, down, right and left.
thanks for any help and for a fix to this if one comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewp View Post
Every window that OW opens I have to resize. This is something I hate to do for every single window.
Is there not a way to make it stay the size I want it to be. I do not mind so much scrolling up and down but I am tired of scrolling up, down, right and left.
thanks for any help and for a fix to this if one comes.
Open a window, get it adjusted just the way you want it, then use the Window->Save Window Size command...subsequently created windows should be exactly that size and shape.

wow, how easy is that! Thanks so much man now I can love this thing! All I have to do now is find a way to click a small button and have favorites saved and a way to import them from safari and I am set. Thanks a lot.

Edit: HA! I got the import! This might be easier than I thought. Now if I can only remember the command D when I want to save a page.

Last edited by matthewp; 2009-08-02 at 05:54 PM..