The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniSync vs. Sync for Things 2 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can I ask then, how things are going in the development of Omnifocus 2.0? Any news would be appreciated. Thanks

The usual standard operating procedure for any company (software, hardware, services, etc.) is to never officially talk about a product until it is closer to a public beta release or official release.

I suspect that Omni is still tallying the feature request list and prototyping various interfaces and new features. So they're mostly likely at the drawing board or putting up stuff on their pinboard.

I'm sure a lot of the work has already been prototyped in the iPad version and we will probably see it in the upcoming version. Examples include the iPad's version of the review function and the forecast view.

I'm personally hoping that the inspector window goes away in favor of an inline entry user interface.

Last edited by wilsonng; 2012-08-26 at 10:52 PM..