The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Filling in forms? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I switched from Safari to OmniWeb several months ago and am generally quite pleased with it. One thing I miss though (unless I don't understand how this is supposed to work in OmniWeb) is how Safari handles filling in forms. With Safari, I would just hit Tab after filling in the first field in the form, and Safari would automatically fill in the rest of the form. Occasionally, Safari would get a field wrong, but most of the time it did great.
With OmniWeb, though, it seems that I need to tab individually from field to field and manually select the value I want from the drop down menu of choices. Or is there another way to do this that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,

Steve :confused: