The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forecast and Exchange Calendar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm new to OmniFocus and I'm trying to understand/use its features. Should Forecast show the Calendar items that I've entered into Exchange as appointments? If so, I'm having trouble making them appear. Under View Options I have "Calendar Events" checked. Under Calendars, I have my Exchange checked and a color selected both on my iPhone version of OmniFocus and on the iPad.

Other than those, I can't find any other buttons to push or levers to pull so I'm a bit stuck for a solution.

That does sound like what you should need to set to see the events. They should show in a strip across the bottom of the Forecast view, for the days on which they occur. (Unless I'm forgetting an incompatibility with Exchange...)

If you're still stuck, perhaps email omnifocus-ipad@omnigroup.com with a couple screenshots of what you're (not) seeing?

Ok, it is working as expected. I do see my appointments from Exchange at the bottom of the Forecast view. But because they aren't items that have a specific "Due Date" (or perhaps because they're on my Calendar as opposed to being an action item), it is a valid statement to say that today there were no items.

Thank you.