The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > Kinkless Getting Things Done
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

send to kgtd script doesn't work Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been using kgtd for awhile now and am dependent upon it. I use it with quicksilver and send things to the Inbox using the send to kgtd. The script no longer works. Does anyone know why this might and what I can do about it?

thanks

Did you move your kGTD document or rename any folders in which it sits? This can confuse the script, because it gets its info from a preferences file. Go get the file

~/Library/Preferences/com.kinkless.kgtd.plist

and open it with textedit (or some other text editor). Change the path between <string> and </string> to the current location of the file.

I suppose there is undoubtedly an easier way to do this, but it is the one way I (finally) found which works.