The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Have a (probably) simple question and looming deadline Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
About to go a little nuts here.

Great program (running 4.1.2) -- but I am having a completely ridiculous issue.

Drawing a simple flow diagram. I have two simple boxes with text and I need to draw 2 arrows between them pointing in opposite directions, implying feedback between the two states/models.

The boxes are stacked vertically and I need the arrows to be separated. No matter what I do the arrows get placed in the center and are superimposed-- what am I missing here?

Thanks,

JT