The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Making a Task Checklist Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey,
I was wondering if there is a nice clean way to make a task checklist for a Context that could be saved so I could uses this list for other contexts?

thanks
Steven

I'm not exactly sure what you mean when you say "a task checklist for a Context" — is that just a list of tasks all assigned to the same context?

Assuming that is true, it's easy to make another copy of the list and assign the tasks a different context. Select all of the items in the list, switch to project mode if you aren't already there, and do Edit->Duplicate. Without disturbing the selection, bring up the inspector and change the context. Drag the actions into the project where you want them. You could save the original as a dropped project if you expect to do this in the future.