The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No more badge? [A: iOS 5 made a change; head to iOS Settings→Notifications.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

Since upgrading to 4S my icon badge no longer shows anything despite Forecast showing 5 items and due and due soon items are checked to show in badge in prefs.

Any ideas are welcome. Thanks!

Still using the iPhone 4 but having migrated to iOS5 I can say that it still seems to work for me, badge correctly reflects flagged and due items.

Try to "un-due" one item (set its due date a few days into the future, obviously do not forget to change it back later :) ). Then completely close and restart OF.

If that does not work, did you restart the iPhone since you installed OF on it? If not, do so, to. Then let it resync.

If that does not solve it, no idea...

You need to go into Settings>Notifications>OmniFocus and turn on the switch for Badge App Icons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Jones View Post
You need to go into Settings>Notifications>OmniFocus and turn on the switch for Badge App Icons.
This is why I like this forum. It adds value. Thanks to your reply I now know what the poorly translated option in notifications settings is about. It is translated so poorly into German that I had no idea what it could mean, despite the fact that I consider myself not too bad with iPad setting and such.

Thank you.

Of course! Thanks!