The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniWeb's interface icons Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

first post here. I've been playing with OW's resource files in order to change the appearance of the browser (I do like it a lot, but the icons IMHO look really old). Jon Hicks' work gave me the idea. ;) I've came to a decent result, using the Pinstripe icon set originally made available for Camino.

But there are two things that would bring me to visual nirvana:

- the text in the bookmark bar 1 px bigger

- the icons in the same place a bit smaller

Even if I change the aqua/graphite folder icon (16x16) with a smaller one, it get resized back to 16 px. So I guess it's a value set somewhere in the code of the app, a .plist file or something like that, I don't know. :p
So my question is: is there a way to change the size of both text and icons in the bookmark bar? Nope, mmh? :)
And, I don't know this conflicts with the software's license, if it does and the post gets deleted it's ok, and I beg your forgiveness!

Thank you very much.