The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Project name in iCal Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OK, I'm a newbie getting in on the special offer at the last moment.
A bit of background: I'm coming from iGTD due to problems with iCal in leopard and the lack of compatibility with my Tiger machine.
HOWEVER ...
I am used to seeing things like "[Project Name] Action" in iCal but OF seems to give me "Action [Project Name]" instead - making sorting in iCal more difficult
than it needs to be.
Have I missed a preference setting that allows the project to be added to the front?

Thanks
--
Zoolok

hello,

is there a way to mantain (prepend, append...) the project name in ical tasks?

Thanks

Alessandro

and while we're at it, how about an option to have neither project nor context show up in the iCal to-do list? all that bracketed stuff makes my to-do list really crowded with text and hard to scan quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelchi View Post
is there a way to mantain (prepend, append...) the project name in ical tasks?
OmniFocus does this for me automatically. The project name is appended in square brackets after the action title. An example from my task list:

Quote:
@Library: Examine Seneca, De beneficiis, for Stoic arguments used by Lessius [Write Lessius paper]