The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Action not showing up as either NEXT or AVAILABLE Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have a single action under a project (parallel). It has a start date of today and is due tomorrow. When I filter with availability of either NEXT or AVAILABLE, it doesn't show up. It does show when I filter availability as REMAINING.

This makes no sense to me. If next and available are the subsets of remaining, than how can it show as Remaining, but not as next or available. Also, surely it is either next or available, right?

Any help in understanding what is going on would be very appreciated.