The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Forwarding pdf files from Omnifocus for iPad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have several pdf files embedded in my database. I was on the road the other day and was asked to forward a pdf file. It is great that I have all these files on my Omnifocus database, but to a great surprise when I opened the PDF on iPad, I realised that there is no way to export it into the mail program and email it to someone.

Is there some way to achieve this on the iPad. It would be a really necessary feature for me.

Last edited by devastat; 2011-05-17 at 07:06 AM..

Hmmm... I'm not 100% sure, but I can't remember seeing a request like that going by before. Would definitely be a good thing to mail to the support ninjas.

There's a grayed-out share button right at the top of the screen when you're viewing a PDF file, it's kind of surprising it isn't hooked up!

Yep I was very surprised to see the export button to be grayed too. It would be very powerful to be able to forward pdf documents while on the move with iPhone or iPad..

Last edited by devastat; 2011-05-17 at 12:33 PM..