The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quick beginner's guide to Quicksilver & Omnifocus please? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi there,

I have moved from iGTD to Omnifocus. Find it much clearer and in line with GTD...

One thing I love though on iGTD is the ability to create actions related to emails, files by just pressing the F6 button. My understanding is that this is also available with OF (through Quicksilver). But it looks unclear and patchy to me how to do that.

Could anyone summurise how to set up the whole thing? I saw that there was already a OF script with the QS I installed but I don't even know what it does and how to use it...

Thanks in advance!

Em