The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus dmg files won't open on Leopard Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If I manually download the recent dmg files, Leopard refuses to open then. It will open some of the dmg files from a few days ago fine. Once I got an error about it crashing DiskImageHelper or something like that. Now, nothing happens when I double click on the dmg file. I can use the auto software update in OmniFocus right now.

Is anyone else on Leopard seeing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave256 View Post
If I manually download the recent dmg files, Leopard refuses to open then. It will open some of the dmg files from a few days ago fine. Once I got an error about it crashing DiskImageHelper or something like that. Now, nothing happens when I double click on the dmg file. I can use the auto software update in OmniFocus right now.

Is anyone else on Leopard seeing this?
Yep. Same here.

This should be fixed now (in the 93855 build, posted about 15 minutes ago).

Yes, works now. Thanks!