The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forecast / Due / Flagged woes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I wonder if you can help me with some bother I'm having...

I'm setting up conditional 'waiting for' tasks that are within a wrapper designed to drigger the availability of actions within Omnifocus once whatever I have been waiting for becomes available.

This works absolutely fantastically (thanks to Kourosh Dini).

Except for one thing: the items not yet available, if they include due dates or flags, appear in the 'Flagged' and 'Due' perspective (Mac), or the 'Forecast' view on the iPad when they are actually unavailable. In other words, I haven't yet checked the 'Waiting for' action as complete. Screenshot attached should give an idea of the set up.

Is there something I am doing wrong? To my mind, Actions Y and Z ought to only show up in forecast view if I have checked off the 'Waiting For' actions....

Any thoughts?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-05-22 at 20.51.10.png
Views:	653
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	1906  

The Forecast view on the iPad includes the remaining items, while you want to see the tasks that are available. On the Mac, you have control over this-change the view setting on the 'Flagged and Due' perspective from Remaining to Available and take a snapshot of the perspective.