The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Styling the title field on the pdf Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When i create a PDF of my project plan, the Project Title, File Location and Date all appear on the PDF.

How can i control the size / font of these bits of text?

File -> Print

If you just see copies, pages, and a preview, find the "Show Details" button and click that.

You will see a popup button that will show "Content". Click on that and select Headers & Footer.

You can select the tokens and use Format -> Show Fonts to modify the font size and traits, or use standard key shortcuts like cmd-+, cmd-i. You can also drag in a logo or something, though OmniPlan doesn't scale the images or work very hard at present to prevent some rather hilarious effects.

Note that you can also remove or add tokens to various page locations, and customize the first, odd, or even pages. Or just toss in some static text.