The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Flag status of repeating actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use flags to mark things I want to do today. I also use repeated actions fairly frequently. The problem is that when I want to do a repeated action, I flag it, and when it's completed, it stays flagged. Then, when it becomes available again, it's already flagged. It's not a huge deal because I can try to remember to unflag it before I complete an action, but I think there should be a way to have the repeating action return to its original state. What do people think of this? How do other people deal with flags and repeated tasks?

I've noticed this too and it would suit my workflow better if the flag was not carried over to the next action in the repeat (I'm doing the same thing - flagging actions to prioritize them for that day).

However, I think it would be better if OmniFocus had a dedicated Today view instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT View Post
However, I think it would be better if OmniFocus had a dedicated Today view instead.
::clinks beer::