The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

omnifocus or omniplan? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
is it just me, or is it somewhat inevitable that when one is using omnifocus, one wishes there were some omniplan features available, and when one is using omniplan, one wishes there were omnifocus features available...

in other words, isn't this two apps which could/should be combined and/or be made configurable for much greater overlap or integration? wouldn't it be great to see project progress changes in omniplan reflected in omnifocus and vice versa? the ability to have a visual representation of timelines in omnifocus for example, GTD views etc.

then again, i think omnioutliner and omnigraffle should be combined, along the lines of mindjet mindmanager (i hated going to another outliner since i like omnioutliner so much...)

if omni considered integration more, they would truly be world-beating at their game imo.