The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export filtering not working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When trying to export HTML reports, the filtering doesn't seem to do anything at all. For example I was trying to export only milestones, or only tasks for a particular resource, but I always gets a full (unfiltered) report. Thoughts?

(I think...) With OmniPlan 1.5 beta1a, you need to set up your filters under View -> Filter Tasks... The release notes mention that Exports will adhere to any current filter.

Feature Request: Ability to "save" multiple filters.
It would be great if I could save multiple filters for a project instead of having to constantly having to redefine the same one. The expected functionality would be similar to Smart Playlists in iTunes or saved "Search For" items in Leopard - in the Finder window sidebar.

It would be great if these Saved Filters had their own Inpector.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrwilco1 View Post
When trying to export HTML reports, the filtering doesn't seem to do anything at all. For example I was trying to export only milestones, or only tasks for a particular resource, but I always gets a full (unfiltered) report. Thoughts?
Before OmniPlan 1.5, HTML reports were not getting filtered. And yes, in 1.5, the filtering UI has moved. Let me know if you need more details.