The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Weird hyperlinks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've done something and I can't work out how to undo it!

I somehow dragged an action onto another, and the text of the dragged item was shown in underlined blue type as a text note. (Normally it would become a sub-action - weird). I tried to drag it back out as an action, but instead it turned all of today's actions blue and underlined (not a defined Style!). If I click on an action, it opens another OF window.

Anyone else had this problem?

Last edited by pacster; 2011-03-24 at 02:55 AM.. Reason: Missed a fact!

Go to the OmniFocus preferences, open the Styles tab, click the Reset button and things should be back to normal.

Thanks whpalmer4, this worked. I had been trying to avoid that because I'd changed quite a few style to suit my way of working. Still can't work out why it happened though - been using OF for 2 years daily and never seen this before.

After you reconstruct those styles, save a copy by opening the little gear menu just above the Reset button and choosing Save Theme. Then you'll be all set.

If you have a copy of your ~/Library/Preferences/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus file from a day or so ago in Time Machine, you could probably save yourself some work if you had made lots of styling changes.