The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Just downloaded 1.1-can't view sidebar Library/Inbox Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just downloaded Omni Focus 1.1. When I opened the application, the only thing I could see was the 'Inspector' screen. After playing around with it, I finally found the main view screen "similar" to the screen that's it shows up in the tutorials and not just the inspector screen. But, when in 'Planning Mode' I still can not see the side panel where the Library is present. I only see my Inbox which takes up the entire window view. Why did application only open the Inspector screen with nothing else? How do I find the side bar with the "Inbox" and "Library" viewable? I clicked 'Go to Sidebar' and many other options but no luck. Any suggestions??

Could it be that your sidebar is collapsed? Do you see a narrow, vertical gray strip with a little divot in the center running along the left side of your window? It looks something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.png
Views:	404
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	574

If so, just grab the divot and slide it to the right to expand the sidebar. I believe you can also double-click it to expand.

-Dennis

thanks DENNIS! your the best!