The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Resource Time Fulfillment Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi

Is there anyway of allocating a required time unit that a resource (staff) must fulfil. At the moment when putting in tasks my 'Staff' resources are always at 100%, but this figure is derived from the amount of tasks, not against the unit of time you have to allocate to them.

I.e. a milestone is 4 weeks and I need to ensure everyone is tasked up for the whole of the 4 weeks, and I would like Omniplan to flag when they are not.

At the moment, I have gaps in people's work schedules because of dependencies etc. and I have to look in detail to find these and there is no flag marking these areas out.

Thanks

chat-noir