The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Project templates ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello there ! I'm starting to use Omnifocus and I might have missed it, but I don't see a way to make pre-defined templates for my new projects.

Many of the projects I follow share a common format. SuperProject A has such and such task to be completed sequentially, and when SuperProject B comes in, I'd like to just select "SuperProject" in a templates list at creation time and find automagically most of the tasks pre-defined. Of course, I might then have to add, delete or tweak a couple, but most of my new project's architecture will be already there.

So far, I'm duplicating projects to achieve the same effect, but this has many drawbacks (need to have a similar project up to duplicate, notes within a task will be duplicated while they are not relevant to the new project, etc...).

Did I miss something, or should I go in the "features requests" thread ? :)

Thanks

J75.