The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Omni Group- We Love You!! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
My 7 year old and I camped out in a tent in the back yard to get more of that "opening day" feel :) He loves checking off "his" tasks in OmniFocus! Actually doing the tasks is a different story, of course, but you have to take the little victories when you can...

Oh, that is too cute!

Just wanted to add my thanks in here as well.

I've watched some of the vitriol on the Twitter this morning over the pricing, please know that many of us are quietly buying and enjoying the work you've done.

I hope you all get some rest and then come back fresh to tackle whatever little issues arise.

Meanwhile, I'm continuing to enjoy the iPad version and will be moving all those no context actions into their proper contexts over a cup of tea that I never seem to do in front of the computer and the desktop version of OmniFocus.

Nice job guys. This app is clean and will get tons of use. Thanks for making it!

I absolutely love it.

I was concerned about some of the earlier posts as I followed the progress.

I can't think of anything I'd change.

My two favorite apps on my Ipad are omnigraffle and omnifocus.

Not sure why other apps suck so much.

The only thing that could improve it would be to add the clip-o-tron 3000, but from my understanding , that's out of your hands.

Worth the wait. Now I can start checking some of my to-do list items off. I've been on strike for the past two months!!

Oh, and the review mode? Thank you, thank you, thank you!

This is an out of the park home run. This is the best OF yet. You've really set the bar high, now you need to really update the other two. I didn't even whence at the price (you'd better not put it on sale for a very long time). Nothing for the iPad is even close. WOW!

The pricing complaints are analogous to the "No USB on the iPad???? OMG!!! WTF?????"

Graffle seemed a little pricey, but I bought it anyway, and I don't use it a ton.

But this? This IS magical, and I'd pay double without complaining; triple with complaining.

And believe me, I can complain. :)