The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Moving over from things - questions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi

I'm trying to work out how to deal with some stuff on OF. I'm just on the trial at the moment and haven't really started using OF. But I'm about to start shifting stuff over.

On things I have various tags. So if I have an action of 'email boss about XYZ', then I can tag it with computer, boss and XYZ.

So:

1. If I want to see all things relating to my boss I filter on that and it will show up.
2. If I want to see all things on my computer I can filter on that and it will show up.
3. If I want to see all actions relating to XYZ I can filter on that and it will show up.

How would I be able to have this flexibility in OF?

Apologies if this is a dumb question.

Cheers

Mike