The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > Omni Frameworks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Not working after importing the framework in the project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello, I have downloaded the framework, and I see it has pretty nice things, one of the things Im interested in is parse an NSAttributedString to an html-like string with the tags, the functionality that implements its the one I need.
BUT, I installed the frameworks, then I add them into my project, and in the target I add a new copy files build phase with resource Frameworks, then I drag and drop the framework (already add it into the project) to the copy link inside the target... so OK I compile.. all fine.. I do the following to make a test:.
<code>
NSMutableParagraphStyle * aMutableParagraphStyle = [[(NSTextView *)[self view] typingAttributes]
objectForKey:@"NSParagraphStyle"];

NSMutableAttributedString * a = [[NSMutableAttributedString alloc] initWithString:text];
[a addAttribute:NSParagraphStyleAttributeName
value:aMutableParagraphStyle
range:NSRangeFromString(text)];

[aMutableParagraphStyle release];
[a autorelease];
NSString * a2 = [a htmlString];
</code>
but then I in console when running,
-[NSConcreteMutableAttributedString htmlString]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x26a8f0
Any ideas what I missed... ? Im new to this FW, and to using 3rd parties code in my projects, so please be kind with me.. Thanks

Best regards
Gustavo