The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Copy and paste as PDF: Margins? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all!

I really like the 'copy and paste as ...' feature - I use it like a 'master object' type of thing like I think most people do.

But strangely, the object that I paste as PDF is bigger than the original object.
It seems like a transparent margin of two pixels on each side is added.
As I like to work with grids and aligning the elements, this somehow disturbs me as all 'master objects' are shifted by two pixels.

Can I change this somehow?

Best,
raberaucht

Sorry for the bump, but well... this is chief amongst the several aggravating thorns in the side of my OmniGraffle workflow. :-/

It dovetails with the lack of a keyboard shortcut for “Align to Grid” and “Smart Alignment Guides”, making for even more extraneous mousing around menus when working with these PDF Linkback elements.

Any further word on this, perhaps from an admin?

Cheers!
Michael

If you want to be sure of getting a response (or your feature request or bug report logged), send the question to Omni directly. omnigraffle@omnigroup.com

They may or may not see it on the forum, but the email will go to the right place.