The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Problems Getting Email Messages into Omnifocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am new to Omnifocus and am unable to get email messages (using +omnifocus@) into the OF Inbox. I have followed all of the instructions, but none of the messages I send to myself ever arrive in OF. Something is working, however, because when I check "Archive processed messages in Inbox," the messages arrive and are visible in mail, but when I don't apply the check the messages never show up in mail. I am using Leopard with the latest update. Anyone have an idea how to fix things?

Last edited by JLS; 2008-11-01 at 08:17 PM..

See my post for some debugging ideas. If you still don't have any success, try emailing the support ninjas...

Thanks for your help. The problem was that I was sending messages to username+omnifocus@gmail.com and set my "Allowed From address" to that, but I was using my default "sent from" address in Gmail, which was different. Once I got "Allowed From address" matched up with "sent from," messages starting arriving in OF Inbox.