The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Disappearing Context Column for Grouped Tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When grouping tasks, why does the option to set the parent task's context disappear from the task list. I can still set it for the child tasks, but for the parent it's as if the column isn't even there. See the attached image for what I mean - where the red circle is, I'd expect to see a text field for setting the context.

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere but I can't seem to find it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	omnifocus.png
Views:	1258
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	2538  

The top level of an Action Group behaves a little differently from regular action items. You can still assign a context to the Action Group (which will become the initial context assigned to new sub-tasks) by using the Info panel.