The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Curious Inbox behaviour Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Folks,
Have managed to import several thousands of my iCal tasks into OF. (Can't delete them for legal reasons - audit trail, etc) These are now all in the Inbox. Virtually all are completed tasks.

Viewing the Inbox, the Filter pop-ups at the top of the screen have no effect on the listing of completed/incomplete tasks. They just all sit there and don't move. For example, I would like to hide all the completed tasks. Even changing the sort order in the pop-up has no effect.

Am I missing something here?

And working with this many Tasks renders OF as slow as molasses.

Appreciate any feedback.

Steve J

We're still working on a solution for completed tasks in the inbox. Hopefully we'll have something for you really soon!

I wonder if it would be helpful to have a feature in which you could export tasks older than a x amount of time into another format.

Agreed ... an archive feature would be most useful.