The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Maildrop start & end dates, projects, contexts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've been starting to use the Maildrop for importing things to Omnifocus. It's nice when I'm on a Windows computer or via email actions in the iOS app Drafts.

I was curious if there was a way to have the email pre-fill start and end dates and possibly projects or contexts. The email subject is automatically converted to the action name and the rest of the text ends up as notes.

This may be an edge case, but it be nice to have even just default values automatically filled in, ie start date default to today 12am and end date defaults to today 5pm or (or + some number of days). I'd like to have stuff come in to Omnifocus with the details more filled in so that I don't have to do as much work for the task to be properly entered.