The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Verify Next Actions Exist Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Wow SpiralOcean that is these are nice! The saved perspective is pretty neat and is a nice touch. I didn't know you could save those like that and have them update your. Is that a script? I didn't realize that Perspectives saved searches, I didn't see that in anywhere documented in the help file that I read through. That opens all sorts of possibilities.

The problem I was having before of the "-Missing NA" not deleting, Curt answered offline. I wasn't selecting all the projects from the actions pane to clear them (I was selecting them from the projects pane). Your script doesn't need that somehow.

Anyway you all amaze me, thanks for the very nice work and for posting it.

Last edited by skillet; 2011-06-27 at 04:09 PM..