The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Alternative iPhone Sync Method? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Greetings,

It seems to me a whole lot of web dav / idisk syncing issues could be mitigated with working Wi Fi sync... mentioned hopefully as a possible future option here...

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...ht=bone&page=2

Given that the first synch between the iPhone OF and OF desktop is via Wi Fi, hopefully this is not too difficult?

Might this thread be a good place to check on progress of this functionality?

Thank you and best of luck OG...I have 74 days left in my .me account. :eek:

"We're also investigating how we might be able to provide direct Wi-Fi sync between iPhone and Mac over the air without involving a separate server. Hopefully we'll be able to provide that in a free update within the next few months."

EDIT:

I'm curious...how many iphone OF users are fooling with web dav / .me / idisk etc etc etc >only< to synch with OF? Shout out ya'll...

Last edited by kidtreo; 2008-07-29 at 06:18 PM..