The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hide favicon within the "Site Preferences" icon? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This isn't too big of a deal, but I thought I'd ask anyways. I have OW set to hide page icons as I prefer the look without them. However when I place the Site Preferences icon on the toolbar, it shows the favicon for each site I visit. Is there a way to disable these icons from appearing within this Site Preferences item?

Thanks.

Unfortunately you can not do this right now. We will be considering something along these lines in the future though!

Thank you very much Omni Group and keep up the great work!