The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Project Peir Sync? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
just thought id post this idea here.. and see if its the right place to gain resonance. Im a recently new student of the GTD philosophy, and i have been looking for this type of solution for years. although I've also been a long time user of activecollab/now/projectpeir (projectpeir.org) and im noticing the parallels... milestones=describe what your successful outcome is etc... im just wondering if it possible to make omifocus play nice with PP. for instance if a client adds a task can it be added to my OF via rss or something...
id love it if it could work together and elimate replication of work.

anyone else see this or is this a new concept to most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sastian View Post
been a long time user of activecollab/now/projectpeir (projectpeir.org)
Perhaps you mean project pier - www.projectpier.org ?

I was wandering if anyone had any solutions for syncing a project in project pier and my omniFocus?

thanks

e