The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving folders/lists of projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I realize how to move items within a project, but I have a couple folders and projects in my root level but can't seem to reorder them. I tried holding the project/folder title, but didn't get the move/edit view like you do with items.

Thanks!

If you have the folders/projects you want to re-arrange visible in the sidebar, just hit the little cog button right at the top and choose "Edit sidebar". Then you can drag everything into a new order. Is this what you meant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by howiem View Post
If you have the folders/projects you want to re-arrange visible in the sidebar, just hit the little cog button right at the top and choose "Edit sidebar". Then you can drag everything into a new order. Is this what you meant?
Yes, howie, that works, thanks! I thought 'Edit Sidebar' was only used to rearrange perspectives you may have added to it, but now that you mention it, it makes perfect sense. ;)

I was also wondering if there's any way to do this in the main view as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstorm View Post
I was also wondering if there's any way to do this in the main view as well...
Not yet. Use Contact Omni in the gear menu to submit feature requests.

Curt