The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printing anomaly Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I print my a Projects Perspective, the printed font is smaller than when I print a Contexts Perspective. Why is this? I'd love to have Contexts print out smaller, like Projects. Any way I can fix that?

Okay, I've discovered that I can reduce the printing font size in Contexts by going into File/Page Setup and changing Scale from 100% to 80%. Works great. But I have to remember to set the next job at 100% and then re-set to 80% the next time I print Contexts.

Is there any way I can save 80% scale in my Contexts perspective?

If you take a snapshot of the perspective, i think the print settings are saved. If you're using a built-in perspective you may need to save as a new perspective and then use that one in place of the built-in one.

Curt

Hmmm ... I just tried the Snapshot trick, and it didn't save the Page Setup/Scale change.

Strange. I swear that used to work. You might try emailing the support ninjas (Help → Send Feedback) to see if they have suggestions.

Curt

Does the scale of printing hinge on how wide the window is?