The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open an Existing File and Smart folders Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
(Pro v5.0 beta 5)
This is a minor nit.
I cannot select the Smart folder location of all my Graffle files when I select "Open an Existing File" in OmniGraffle. The Smart folders are all greyed out.

This is probably because I use "Open an Existing File" to navigate to a custom Smart folder under my list of Places in the Finder that has search criteria to show all the other Smart folders (i.e. all the SavedSearch files). And within this list, I have a Smart folder to show a combined list of OmniGraffle and gstencil files.

However, OmniGraffle's Finder is not letting me navigate down from one Smart folder to another Smart folder in order to find all my OmniGraffle files.

When not using Smart folders, everything is fine.