The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

TIP: Action-Oriented Projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
When I create projects I type an action-oriented objective in the project notes to help me weed out dead-end projects. For example, if the project is "Personal Finances" I will set the note to: "Organize and update finances." This helps me make sure the project title is appropriate and if helps me assign actions to the project that meet the goal.

Basically, I set a goal to all projects and conform the actions to that goal. If they don't help meet the goal, I either create a new project or discard them.

-Chris