The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

5.5B3: RSS fields not updating? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My RSS feeds stopped updating. They update fine in 5.1.3, but not in beta 3, or beta 2 for that matter. Is this a bug?

This is a longstanding bug. RSS support, which is pretty broken at the moment (to my regret since I try to use it) in general hasn't made it to the "fix it" list for OW 5.5 yet. They know about it.

Restart OW and it should be OK, at least for a while. This bug used to bite me every day it seemed but lately it happens less. However I don't think OG has been making any changes to the support in that time!

Hm, I never saw this problem. That's no surprise today, as I only start OW when I use it, but it wasn't back in the days when I hadn't bought a license. (I bought it somewhere during the 5.5SP time.) In order to not have the trial days be counted, I kept it open 24/7. :-)

The RSS feeds were all updated correctly.

They're still not updating in B4.