The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

sync preference/settings between to Macs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have a MacBook which is my main computer, and an iPhone which I sync through MobileMe. Now, I also have a PowerBook which is being synced every couple of days when I turn it on, via MobileMe.

My question will be. Is it possible to sync between the MacBook and PowerBook the preference/settings file of OmniFocus. I will like to sync the icons setup, view, etc.

I also use JungleDisk for file syncing between these macs, so if there is a preference file which I could sync among both, in order to have always everything identical with its last position/setup, it will be great.

Thanks,