The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Integrating OmniFocus in your daily life Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
How long did it took you to get used to OmniFocus, I mean, like really being able to work with it efficiently.

I am currently using it on Trial Basis, have been mind sweeping and processing for some time, until I realized that a few hours have passed by. >.<

At the moment, I see OmniFocus more as a hurdle than getting things done, maybe you have some tips on how to use it more efficiently?

Hope to get it into my daily routine before the trial expires.